Your daughter (mini you) turning into a fashionista? Confused about how to keep pace with her ever-evolving fashion sense and wardrobe? Not sure what to get her this Daughter’s Day that she’d love?
Well, your search ends here! We are here to save the day and turn you into a super (trendy) parent. Up for it? You don’t have to do much, we’ve gone ahead and put together a list of some fab and trendy pieces of jewellery from our Animal collection. You can get one or more of these for your daughter, this Daughter’s Day! And, as an added bonus, you can even get a similar one for you. Afterall twinning is all the fashion rage right now, isn’t it?
So scroll down for some jewellery options and ideas to bond with your lil’ one! And, while at it, get ready to become the coolest parent on the block!
1. Opt for a forever gift for your little girl. And, what better option than gold, right? And, if your daughter loves pups and her furry friends, pick a beautiful puppy-motif pendant.
2. Teach your daughter to always soar high! To shed her inhibitions and work on her true self, always! Just as a butterfly does it!
3. Spend time together with your daughters and document memories. With the pace your lil' one is growing, she'll be ready to leave the nest, before you realise it. So, cherish every moment, and seal in pretty golden trinkets.
4. Spend time with nature. With the busy pace of our everyday lives, make sure to take a break and smell the roses with your mini-me, your daughters. It's the best way to bond!
4. Laugh out loud, always! Remember that nothing can replace or rejuvenate like a good giggle. So, engage in some light-hearted banter and teach your daughters to always look on the brighter side of life!
6. Daughters Day is the perfect occasion to celebrate your love for your little one. This Daughter's Day - 23rd September, gift your princess jewellery from our adorable Animal Collection. She'd love it!
So, this daughter’s day, gift your mini-me some adorable pieces of jewellery from our Animal Collection.
Looking for something beyond this – click here!