The festive season might have ended, but the festivities sure hasn’t! With the wedding season starting out in full swing, we’ve got just what you’d want!
So, get ready for a whole barrage of jewellery that’d fit all price brackets, all preferences, ensembles, style, trends, occasion and much more. Unlike back in the days, when it was just a one-day affair, weddings now include a whole lot of festivities and many a layer of catch-ups, events and functions!
It’s a whole new shebang of festivities. Starting from the uber fashionable cocktail parties, the daring pool parties, the colourful Mehendi function, the adventurous bridal soirees and the many hi-teas and impromptu catch-up. And, each of these occasions warrants a different dress code and altogether different kind of styling. Are you ready for it?
Panic not! We know so many functions, in such little time, can get intimidating. But, we’ve got the right solution. Read on, here’s a foolproof list of versatile jewellery list that is not only apt for these indo-western occasions but also budget-friendly and 100% authentic (read: certified). You can thank us later?
1. Cocktail Parties: Fringe-y jewellery for that fun pre-wedding soirees with your girls
2. The Modern Mehendi Bash: Flaunt the forever-fabulous ‘Sunflower Yellow’ floral Jewellery that is as versatile and fun as you are!
3. Pub-hopping: Let your hair down and rule the Dancefloor in these pretty little Disco Sequin All-gold Trinkets.
4. Pool Parties: Get your stacking game right & layer that few enamel-jewellery pieces for the day out by the pool!
5. Black-tie Dinner: Win those fashion brownie points by teaming these cutesy floral numbers with a chic evening ensemble – perfect for that formal dinner with the family!
6: Bridal Shower: Bring on the best, and treat yourself and your girls to jewellery from the trendiest and latest Autumn/Winter collections – for that chic yet outrageous trip
7. High Teas: Unwind and enjoy the sun with some light yet trendy pleats-inspired jewellery, straight out of the AW 18-19 collection
8. Traditional Dos: Florals makes for the perfect accessory for those early morning poojas
9. The Sangeet Jamboree: Let the festivities being with some fashion-forward and bling-tastic diamond jewellery choices
10. Impromptu Get-togethers: Gold jewellery that goes with everything – for all those late-night meet-ups, shopping trips and weekend getaways with the family
So, start wish-listing your favourite pieces and spread the good news for some added discounts on gold and diamond jewellery. First-time buyers have some fab deals! We know to buy gold online sounds tricky, we are here to help you all along the way. Just give us a call @ 080-33013252!