Colours have a style of communication, almost like they have their own language. Sometimes they express moods, and other times they take the form of an expression!
The Fresh Trend Defined by Colours: Designer’s Exhibit
The Haute Hues glamorized the New York Runways this season. The colours that took centre stage were tangerine orange, hot pink, and sunflower yellow, which had a punch yet a feminine undertone, while mojito green, electric purple, and bold blue channelled a party feel with many designers referencing the return of raves and EDM as a source of inspiration this season. Taking inspiration from the runways and the colour block concept, Melorra designed the Multicolour Collection which will complement your professional clothing.
The runways had a display of laidback and athleisure-y shapes. However, these were far from staying at home or going unnoticed. Quite the opposite: racerback tanks and basketball shorts or track pants were stitched all over in neon sequins: fuchsia and orange, acid green and pool blue. To finish the look, an oversize satin blazer in another bright colour, accessories in the form of a crystal-studded choker and barrettes, and a towering pair of satin heels.
From Versace, Roksanda, Molly Goddard, and Tom Ford to Christian Dior, Kenneth Ize, Nina Ricci, and Valentino expressed this optimistic trend with eye-popping colour combinations, patterns and matching accessories.
Street Style created unique colour blocks, colour-checked pullovers, and head-to-toe bright hue combinations, speaking of a carefree and optimistic vibe.
Celebs Like Colours Too!
This bold and optimistic colour trend was sported by celebrities like Gillian Anderson, Jenni Falconer, Ashanti, and Beyonce. Bollywood celebs like Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Panday, and Mrunal Thakur are spotted swearing by this trend.
The Multicolour Collection Fits into Your Work Look!
Let’s express with colours this summer with our latest Multicolour Collection, which is inspired by the latest global fashion trends of vibrant and attention-grabbing hues. Pair this fine jewellery every day with your professional attire to stand out in style! Break up with your boring work attire!
Let’s get into the details:
- If you love pencil skirts, try pairing them with a pop of bright blazer or if it’s not how you would like to roll, add a bright pair of shoes and match it with the Colour Punch Gemstone Bracelet studded with multi-colour gemstones
- Let a blue jean work wonder. Add some brightness to it with a high-neck T-shirt. Accessorize with a neutral handbag and Colour Crushin Gemstone Drop Earrings
- White trousers and a bright yellow top look lovely on a sunny day. Add layers to the outfit by adding a dark blazer and matching it with the Blazing Hues Gemstone Ring
- Add this beautiful Colour Flash Gemstone Necklace as a statement with your casual white shirt and blue jeans. For a WOW look just add a bright pair of flats!
- Wear the Pop Of Colour Gemstone Pendant to flatter a simple black top and a high waist bottom
Pro Tip: High–waisted bottoms make the silhouette appear longer and taller. And this season, go ahead and add the bright tones. Let the jewellery work as the magical highlight!
Add the palette of brightness to your summer-style closet. The global trend-inspired jewellery from Melorra is all about an impression! Our Multicolour Collection is global trend-inspired jewellery and so are all our collections. The collection is lightweight- a great piece for your everyday ensembles!
Don’t forget to take a look at our latest collections here!