Ooze flower power all summer long with some traditional, other innovating and even OTT take on the prettiest print of the Summer/Spring 18 fashion season – Micro Florals! How? We’ve done the homework for you – read on!
1. Top to bottom – In everything you are wearing – in your shirts, shoes, skirts, scarves – everything!
2. The pop element – Just one piece in your ensemble can be floral, just one!
3. Go bold – don’t want to cave into the feminine side, choose abstract prints on an offbeat silhouette – a floral bomber jacket, maybe?Photo Credit: Instagram @Mango
4. Arm Candy – A dandy option, indeed? This one’s for the bag lovers – forget the clothes, flaunt the florals on your bags or even your nails, because why not?!
5. Sheer and shine – for more delicate, dainty and luxurious look, choose florals on sheer!
6. Lace in the love – a romantic at heart? show it with tiny florals in lace – always works!
7. Best foot forward – spring on your feet – quite literally eh? Add an edgy splash of florals & fun with flower motif footwear.
8. Take it home – micro florals print is so big in popularity that it is seeping into everything. So, take cue, and use it as an excuse to spruce up your interiors. Best way to add spring to your home!
9. Mix it up – move over the basic pinks on white or bright on black kind of floral combinations. Opt for newer hues, choose candy-colours and mix it up with florals.
10. Drape it up – yeah, nothing like a nice floral-print saree to arrive in style this summer. Jazz it up with some bold accessories and your indo-western ensemble is ready to be the talk of the party!
11. Tell it with texture – don’t want to be part of the print bandwagon – no worries, you can still don the florals by picking fabric with floral textures on them. Subtle, yet on point!
12. Up your jewellery game – Accessories can make or break your ensemble. So trend wisely and pick gold, rose gold, white gold, with diamonds with floral motifs. Here’s where you can find that! You can thank us later …?
Now, that your floral game is all set to be on point, head out and feel the spring!